3.02.2009

In Like A Lion...

Back after a busy week-and-a-half with much accomplished, including the Jean-Marie Memorial Garage Sale. It was huge and messy and pretty successful, and now there's a lot more room in this old house.

Lots of ideas percolating too, including the continuation of The Pirate's Bride and an idea for a memoir (thank you, Jennifer, for the original suggestion). Tentative title: The Fred & Jean Show. Mom and Dad continue to loom large within the blurry lines of fiction and nonfiction.

Let's see what happens next.

2 comments:

Panamamama said...

Sounds like you have been really working hard! I have a neat idea for a screenplay and wondered if there is a format book or something I need to get? Thought you would know. I have an old Writer's guide but it's from when I was in college and probably not the way anymore (since the invention of the internet! :)

Bobbi said...

Hey! I recommend The Screenwriter’s Bible--Complete Guide to Writing, Formatting, and Selling Your Script. By David Trottier. FOURTH EDITION. (Retails for about $23). I also highly recommend buying Movie Magic Screenwriter software. That will set you back around $160 -- maybe better if you look around online -- but it makes formatting WAAAY easier. I used to format the whole thing myself, and that took ages and ages...